Autostarting apps on login

Kevin Somervill ksomervi at brokenlogo.com
Sun Mar 26 16:58:07 CEST 2006

Hello,
I've been looking around and not been able to find something that works.
I'd like to have xscreensaver and adesklets start automatically when I
log in, but so far, nothing seems to work.

Tried .xsession, saving sessions, and using Desktop/Autostart; but none
of them work. Currently I'm using xfce 4.2.3.2 with the session manager.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
./ks

--
Kevin Somervill

Intel engineering seem to have misheard Intel marketing strategy. The
phrase was "Divide and conquer" not "Divide and cock up"
(By iialan at www.linux.org.uk, Alan Cox)