xfce4-panel and compiz

Foxy foxy at on-the-hill.me.uk
Sat Mar 18 13:29:46 CET 2006

I decided to play with compiz and xorg-aiglx and it works nicely with
xfce. The only problem is xfce4-panel. It looks like it starts too early
because I can see it during splash screen, but then crashes so I have to
start it manually. I use a script to start compiz-aiglx which goes like
this:

> #!/bin/bash
> /usr/bin/gnome-window-decorator-aiglx &
> LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=TRUE /usr/bin/compiz-aiglx --replace decoration
> wobbly fade minimize cube rotate zoom scale move resize place switcher
> opaquefocus opacity &
Is it possible to fix xfce4-panel?