Brian J. Tarricone
bjt23 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 12 23:06:46 CET 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
As many have reported, yes, we know there are problems with
bugzilla.xfce.org. Here's the progression of annoyances:
1. MySQL gets upgraded to 5.0.x.
2. We notice Bugzilla is broken.
3. We notice that the version of Bugzilla we're using doesn't play
nicely with certain 5.0 versions.
4. We upgrade Bugzilla to a version that likes MySQL 5.0.
5. A bunch of other things break because Bugzilla's templating system
is unfortunately very much tied with how Bugzilla works, and some of my
custom changes don't work right anymore.
6. I fix some of them, and go to bed, hoping that was it.
7. I was wrong.
So, I know these things don't work:
* "Long Format" bug lits
* Posting a new bug via the "guided" form
* Posting a new bug via the "expert" form
However, searching and viewing bugs, and updating current bugs, does
work. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to fix it right now, so it
will likely be half-broken until later this evening (US Pacific time
evening, that is.) Sorry for the trouble.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v22.214.171.124 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Xfce