Separate desktop background settings per workspace

Randy.Dunlap rdunlap at xenotime.net
Fri Mar 10 17:49:49 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:06:51 +0200 Samuli Suominen wrote:

> >> Is it possible to configure xfce to have different desktop background
> >> settings for each workspace.
> >>
> >> I would like to display a different background image on each workspace.
> >>
> >> Is this possible?
> >>

> > Nope.
> >
> > 	-brian
> >

> Would you(?) consider adding support for that. That could just be the
> enchancement to make people use virtual desktops (talking about myself :))

I second that.  I asked for different b/g colors a few weeks ago.
This enables someone to hide the taskbar & panel and still know which
desktop they are on at a glance (for one reason to use it).

---
~Randy
Please use an email client that implements proper (compliant) threading.
(You know who you are.)