Accel keys

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 5 18:41:24 CET 2006

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:31:41 -0500
Andrew Conkling got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > I've been told that this is a feature that is enabled by default in the ROX
> > desktop and in Gnome. Is there a way (config file?) to enable this in XFCE?
>
> ROX, GNOME, and Xfce are all GTK+ apps, so it'd be the same for each.
> Just add the following to your ~/.gtkrc-2.0:
> gtk-can-change-accels = 1

Actually, I don't even have a .gtkrc-2.0, it's .gtkrc-1.2-gnome2. I had already
tried editing that file, but no go.

However, on a long shot, I created a .gtkrc-2.0 file with just that line in it
and...presto!

Thanks!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org