Thunar 0.3.0beta1 on Fedora Core 5 x86-64

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Jun 26 02:18:20 CEST 2006

Had a few moments so I'd thought I'd check out Thunar on my Fedora Core
5 x86-64 system (XFCE 4.2.3).  Damn slick environment.  "Feels better"
although a miss just a few things about XFFM's behavior (not much).

I made RPMs (and SRPMs) of both exo0.3-0.3.1.6beta-1** and
Thunar-0.3.0beta1 if anyone wants them for Fedora Core 5.  The tarballs
for Thunar seem to be missing the man pages (had to slightly modify the
SPEC**).

**NOTE:  The spec file for exo seems to want exo0.3 as the page name,
not exo.  I built it both ways, modifying the spec files in exo and
Thunar as appropriate, but ultimately I took the spec default of exo0.3
(and modified the tarball name accordingly to differentiate from
production releases).

--
Bryan J. Smith           Professional, technical annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com