Problems with xfce 4.2 and suse 10.0 ! plz help me!

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 01:00:19 CEST 2006

A)Hi to everyone :) Yesterday i have tried to install
the xfce using yast. The installation ended
succesfully . The problem that i face when  i use xfce
is that the right click doesnt work in the background
so i cant see the menu pop-up list :( . I dont know
how to solve this problem. It seems that the desktop
is being used from something else that doesnt let xfce
to work properly :(
What do u suggest me do?

B) Is it possible to use desktop icons to xfce?

C) I have tried also to install the xfce-goodies but i
have stuck all time to dependecy problems.. Guys its
time u create some rpm packages for the suse sexy
users :)