What happened to my panel?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Jun 19 13:22:18 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 09:17 +0530, Biju Chacko wrote:
> I've been telling you for a while now that you shouldn't be having 4.2.x
> and 4.4 installed parallely.

I think you have me confused with someone else, I just joined last week.

I'm only running XFCE 4.2.3 which comes with Fedora Core 5.

> There is no taskbar in 4.4 -- it's just another  instance of the panel.
> What you're looking at are left over bits from the older version.

And now I know this -- and I look forward to upgrading to 4.4.  ;->

--
Bryan J. Smith           Professional, technical annoyance
mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com