What happened to my panel?

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 17 17:00:28 CEST 2006

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 at 4:20pm, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

:Le samedi 17 juin 2006 à 10:16 -0400, Patrick Wiseman a écrit :
:
:> Well, that's the kind of lack of consideration I expect from KDE or GNOME
:> developers, not from Xfce.  Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out.
:
:That's why it's a _BETA_ version !

You're right - my apologies - I vented my frustration at a sudden change!

There seems to me no mailcheck option in this version; there's no mail
checker to add, and no email icon in the application icons.  Is that a
peculiarity of the Debian testing version, perhaps?

Patrick