What happened to my panel?

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 17 16:16:04 CEST 2006

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 at 3:52pm, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:

:Le samedi 17 juin 2006 à 09:15 -0400, Patrick Wiseman a écrit :
:> On Debian testing (Xfce version 4.3.90.1) - I just upgraded to this
:> version, and my panel is a truncated default.  How do I recover my
:> precious setup?
:
:Except by hand, you can't. The configuration files and plugin interface
:have been changed for 4.4.

Well, that's the kind of lack of consideration I expect from KDE or GNOME
developers, not from Xfce.  Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out.

Patrick