[ANNOUNCE] MPD client panel-plugin 0.1.0

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sun Jun 11 21:04:57 CEST 2006

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 19:51:15 +0200, Landry wrote:

> Hello all !
>
> I've written a small MPD (www.musicpd.org) client plugin for the xfce
> panel (svn/4.4).
>
> A screenshot is always better than words:
> http://gcu.info/~gaston/mpc-plugin-demo.png
>
> I hope this would be useful to some of you, and any feedback would be
> highly appreciated. For direct contact, i'm often idling on irc
> (gaston on #xfce at freenode).

Looks cool. Are you interested in getting a developer account for the
goodies project (http://goodies.xfce.org), so you can manage the
project on our Subversion server? You'd also get access for a special
goodie page on goodies.xfce.org, which makes it possible for you to
upload/announce releases, provide a description and some screenshots in
the easiest way possible.

I (and I'm sure this is more a "we" than just an "I") would be glad to
welcome you in the goodies team.

Regards,
Jannis