SVN to releaseable package

Timothy White xfce.users at weirdo.bur.st
Fri Jun 9 16:00:58 CEST 2006

On 6/8/06, Joe Klemmer <klemmerj at webtrek.com> wrote:
> Auke Kok wrote:
>
> >> If I could get frelling ftp to cooperate I'd love to do it.
> >> Unfortunately I can't put files up for d/l at the moment.  :-(
> >
> > this is why we have webmasters that can put these files up for dl
> > somewhere. you can mail them large files once you've discussed this
> > with them and they're ready to set it up for you.
>
>         Oh, I know.  And if I ever get my $#it together I'll see if I can do
> this.  But I'm still cranky that the stupid
> cbq/htb/xyz/whateverit'scalled crap isn't working when it darn well should.

I do nightly's from svn, for Gajim. (Deb packages). It's made easier
having most of the debian files in svn.

When people say they want it packaged, they do realise that it's still
going to be quite a number of files...??

I'm more than happy to perform builds on my machine (amd64 and i386)
and if someone wants to write debian files for each section they want
packages for, I'll write my automation scripts for it, and start
nightlys!

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956