Hotkey for XFCE menu

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:53:18 CEST 2006

On 6/6/06, Christopher Snelgrove <everspawn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I love xfce's speed & feel. I only dislike having to use my mouse all the
> time so I am a hotkey freak. I know many of them, but could not find one
> to bring up the menu. Is there a hotkey assigned to bring up the xfce
> menu, or is this something anyone else wants?

Which menu?  The panel plugin or the desktop's?

For the latter, you can bind a keyboard shortcut to "xfdesktop -menu".
 For the former, ya got me, but I think it was discussed in the past
and wasn't available.  I don't think it's in the UI for 4.4, but maybe
there's a similar command?

One can hope,
Andrew