What bug report?(Re: Where to report bugs? [WAS: about symbolic links on Desktop])

nusret nbalci_l at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 03:42:52 CEST 2006

--- Stefan Stuhr <xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk> wrote:

> fre, 02 06 2006 kl. 18:19 -0700, skrev nusret:
> >
> > --- Stefan Stuhr <xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk> wrote:
> >
> > > I disagree. It isn't that hard; I do it.
> > > Stefan
> >
> > ???
>
> I keep up with the latest Xfce SVN.
>
> > Nusret
>
> Stefan

Unfortunately not all of us can do so for various, and
hopefully obvious reasons.
But OK, I back up, there are some others, not only
developers, who can keep up with latest SVN. My bad,
sorry...
Actually, I meant

 "It isn't that hard; I do it." == Easy ???

Probably I can do somethings not so usual due to my
profession, but I would never say "I can do it, so
easy!". I hope developers do have some lower
standards...
Nusret