about symbolic links on Desktop

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:18:14 CEST 2006

On 6/1/06, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> nusret wrote:
> > You sure don't have to, but please don't insinuate I'm
> > not willing to help in any sunstantial way.
>
> Perhaps my word choice wasn't the best, but that wasn't my intention.
> Everyone who wants to help can help in their own way.  I was merely
> pointing out the specific type of help that I would need to track down
> this particular problem.  If you're unwilling or unable to provide that
> kind of help, no worries.  If it really is a problem, it's likely
> someone else is having it as well, and they might be in a better
> position to provide the information I need.

And in this case, reporting the problem to the mailing list was good.
Others who are running current SVN could check, and there were a host
of other questions answered in this thread.  It's a communal thing,
and this list is good in that way!

BTW, I'm still looking for a block of time to inspect this on my own
machine....  The weekend is nigh! ^_^