missing window decorations with openoffice windows

Richard van der Hoff richardv at mxtelecom.com
Mon Jul 24 11:34:31 CEST 2006

Richard van der Hoff wrote:
> This is rather strange... I upgraded from xfce 4.2 to 4.3.90.1 this
> week, and it seems to mean that openoffice windows no longer have any
> decorations.

I take it nobody else has ever seen this :(.

I've now tested with fvwm instead of xfwm, and fvwm doesn't suffer the
problem. So it does seem like it might be something special to xfwm.

Can anybody provide any pointers to what might cause this to happen? Are
there any other circumstances under which xfwm doesn't put any furniture
on a window, which openoffice might be triggering? Anything would be
useful at this stage - it's making xfce quite unusable at the moment!

Thanks,

Richard

--
Richard van der Hoff <richardv at mxtelecom.com>