multiple wallpaper for desktop

Nikolas Arend Nikolas.Arend at gmx.net
Mon Jul 17 14:02:36 CEST 2006

Roger D Vargas wrote:
> Well, I tried etc/xdg/autostart and also this solution. None of them
> worked. xfce4-autostart-editor is not included neither in XFCE shipped
> with Centos 4.2 or the one in Gentoo. In Centos, I cant find the Save
> session on exit option, which I have activated at home in my Gentoo system.
>
> Nikolas Arend escribió:

Ah, are you running xfce 4.2.x? The method I described is how it works
in the upcoming 4.4 release, which is already available as beta2.
The save session on exit option will only save the status of
applications that support session management.
IIRC, putting the executable script in ~/Desktop/Autostart (not
~/.config/autostart) should work for 4.2.x.

Sorry for the confusion,

Nick.