Xfce 4.4 beta2 released!

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Jul 13 18:04:15 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 11:38 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

> > Quick clarification.  I have found that some of the plugins are
> > bombing off under the new version.
>
> Which ones ? Did you rebuilt them against new libxfce4util ?

	The battery monitor and the weather plugin.  Yes, I rebuilt all of the
plugins right after upgrading to beta 2.  The weather plugin will work
for a little while then crash.  The battery plugin worked fine in beta 1
but now it's not very happy.  I can add it and configure it but the
second I close the config window it bombs off.