Text labels on pager?

Patrick Wiseman pwiseman at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 10 17:46:26 CEST 2006

On Sun, 9 Jul 2006 at 3:28pm, Keith Edmunds wrote:

:Hi, long time user of xfce, just upgraded 4.0 -> 4.2. Previously, each
:pager miniscreen had the name of its workspace showing in the panel, but
:now there are no text labels. Any way of getting them back?

I may be wrong, but I think that "pager" went away in favor of the "Window
List" plugin.  The graphical pager, AFAIR, never showed the workspace
names.  I forget what the other plugin was called, but it simply listed
available workspaces in the panel, and allowed you to click to move.  (I
miss it too!)

Patrick