Trash bin support on thunar 0.3.0beta1

nuser fakeact at bol.com.br
Fri Jul 7 06:55:20 CEST 2006

 Hi,

 I use a Knoppix alike distro, based on Debian Testing. It seems to me, that this version of thunar (0.3.0beta1) does not have trash bin support (I guess I read on the changelog). Is there a way/workaround for that? I'm setting up some old machines, and it would be good to have trash bin support, so users wouldn't complain. I can (maybe) add some Debian stable repositories to this setup, and put xfce/xffm4 on hold, to use that (which I believe to have trash bin enabled), but it's my last option.

 Anyways, if you have a workaround, I thank you if you can share.