Problems with taskbar after gnome installation

Andrew Robinson andrew.rw.robinson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:16:41 CET 2006

I just installed gnome using the "Freerock GNOME" installer for slackware (I
am running slackware 10.2).

After I restarted kfce, my taskbar is "jacked up". The application names are
not staying in their buttons, they are being drawn at their full length.
This is not only annoying, but I can't read the text on the right
applications. I can send a screen shot if anyone wants one.

Any ideas on why this may be happening and how I may be able to fix it?

Thanks,
Andrew