Session Script : but... why it does not wooooooork ? !

guill@ume guillaume.abily at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:42:36 CET 2006

Hi everybody...

I actually have a problem with XFCE 4...

I'm running it on Ubuntu Breezy that I installed in mode server and then
picked up the correct package (xubuntu-desktop).
I want to run some scripts, and when I put symbolic links or whatever
which is a script in ~/Desktop/Autostart, it doesn't work... Can you
help me please ? I tried 3 times, I re-installed my system...
Maybe I should clean my home, an re-install everything ?

Thank you :)

Guillaume, a French student who use to have quite good marks in english,
but who is tired and did not checked if his sentences were correct ;)