Wiki documentation

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:26:06 CET 2006

On 1/19/06, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On the new website, the documentation will be extended and updated for 4.4.
> ATM me and Sofar are working on the PHP back end, but that should be
> finished this week.
>
> To follow the progress a bit: http://www-test.xfce.org/

Looks very nice; keep up the good work!

> And for Andrew, there is nothing wrong with extending the FAQ, but maybe
> it's
> better to add this to the new website? We need some more people for the
> content :-).

I think I'll work on putting things on the wiki.  I'll leave the
official docs alone since no one really likes that idea, but maybe
I'll throw them up later.  It doesn't have to be a big deal; if y'all
don't want to contribute, you don't have to.

Cheers,
Andrew

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com