xffm - jolly rogers

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Wed Jan 18 03:41:00 CET 2006

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Foxy wrote:

> After a recent update of xffm all icons in the main window (fstab,
> xfsamba etc.) except Home in icon mode turned into "jolly rogers". How
> can I fixed it? Maybe something has not compiled properly. Cheers.

Some time ago the icon cache regeneration got borked. It's now fixed, so
a fresh update should fix the problem. Also if you want to force an icon
cache regeeneration you can tod "touch $HOME/.icons" and then execute
xffm. The icon cache regeneration will proceed in the background and will
be available the next time you execute xffm.

regards,