new application: xfproc

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Sat Jan 14 15:51:13 CET 2006

I've added a new application called xfproc.
With it you can see your current running processes.

In the near future with this application you will be able to double click
on a process icon and do cool stuff like signal and I don't know what
else.

Also, sin xfproc does not have a GUI of it's own, it uses one of the xffm
GUIS. It probably looks best in the treeview mode, but the default is
iconview mode. I think that if you change the symlink from xffm-iconview
to xffm-treeview after its installed, you will get the treeview by default
(I haven't checked this, since all I do is just select "detailed view"
from the iconview popup menu.

Xfproc plugin can be compiled separately or with the whole xffm using the
installer.sh script.

Enjoy,