Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:24:11 CET 2006

On 1/11/06, Stefan Stuhr <xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk> wrote:
> I use an RSS reader[1] with the Xfce SVN feed at
> http://svn.xfce.org/rss.php?repname=xfce4&path=%2F&rev=0&sc=1&isdir=1
> for watching changes in Xfce SVN.
>
> You can also use http://svn.xfce.org/log.php?repname=xfce4&path=%
> 2F&rev=0&sc=0&isdir=1 for watching changes manually in your webbrowser.
>
> [1]: I use Blam!, as Liferea doesn't work with the Xfce SVN feed for
> some reason, and I doesn't like the other GTK2-based RSS readers I have
> tried.

Thanks for the info; I looked at Blam! once before and thought it
looked nice, but I've been using Liferea.  I'll take another look at
it.  As for SVN changes, I'll be checking out those feeds straight
away.  Sometimes I lose sleep at night not knowing what my favorite
devs have been up to.... ^_^

Cheers,
Andrew

--