Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Wed Jan 11 22:18:20 CET 2006

ons, 11 01 2006 kl. 16:04 -0500, skrev Andrew Conkling:
> FWIW, I run SVN, and while I don't update that regularly (maybe twice
> a week, depending on known changes) I would be willing to give
> feedback if I knew when it changed.  Maybe we could put something in
> bugzilla, or someone could send a message on this thread when it's
> changed?

I use an RSS reader[1] with the Xfce SVN feed at
http://svn.xfce.org/rss.php?repname=xfce4&path=%2F&rev=0&sc=1&isdir=1
for watching changes in Xfce SVN.

You can also use http://svn.xfce.org/log.php?repname=xfce4&path=%
2F&rev=0&sc=0&isdir=1 for watching changes manually in your webbrowser.

[1]: I use Blam!, as Liferea doesn't work with the Xfce SVN feed for
some reason, and I doesn't like the other GTK2-based RSS readers I have
tried.

Stefan