panel - xinerama

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Sat Jan 7 10:13:18 CET 2006

hernux schreef:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated my panel to the latest svn version, and now it doesn't seem
> to have xinerama support.. when I check to use "all available width" (I
> don't now it's name in english, I have it in spanish) it enlarges to all
> screens.
>
> I have no problem with this, but its too tedious to have the taskbar
> plugin in all screens.. I have to look for an app in every monitor to
> change to it..
>
> Please, tell me, is this a bug or a feature?.. is there any new
> configure option I'm missing?

Hehe, it is an attempt to do the 'right thing' by default. The panel
expands across all screens if the screens have the same height. Xinerama
means that all screens are combined into one single workspace.

There was a bug about this requesting the expand across all spaces. It
seems you would rather not have that, so that probably means I will have
to add an option for it.

I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for testing,

	Jasper