Can't add Icon Themes

Constantin Velásquez Guerino cvelasquez.gnu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:16:42 CET 2006

Hello, I'm not newbie to XFCE but this is the first time I compile it
from the source (the last 2.4.3.2). This time, there was only one icon
theme (Rodent), which is not truly pleasant for me. I've downloaded
some icon themes (the extra icons package from xfce-look and hicolor
from freedesktop.org) but I can't choose them from the User Interface
Settings. I made a custom iconrc-png and index.theme file for 'gnome'
theme so now I can use it without problems, but I've got other 7
themes that I can't even probe! Please, if you could share with me the
iconrc-png and the index.theme file for each of my themes (Amaranth,
Gorilla, Lush, Noia, Nuvola, Wasp and hicolor) or tell how to generate
them, I'll be very pleased with all you. I've looked several days
throw the internet and the online-offline documentation but I haven't
find anything.