Panel launchers won't become bigger than 50x50

Moritz Heiber moe at xfce.org
Fri Feb 24 23:48:39 CET 2006

Jasper,

even regular svg icons (I'm using the tunar svg icon on the panel)
aren't scaled to the right sizes.

The strangest thing is though that Brian's mailwatch plugin is changing
its size independently, meaning that it scales well .. as supposed to
any other icon/plugin on the panel ..

So, are there any differences in implementation? You might want to take
a look at that then ..

Regards,

Moritz