Clipboard Manager kills WP8

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:40:33 CET 2006

On 2/22/06, Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman at mindspring.com> wrote:
> I doubt people here care, because I'm anachronistic in continuing to use
> WP8 for Linux, but, on my Debian testing system, use of the Clipboard
> Manager reliably and reproducibly freezes WordPerfect 8.  As you might
> assume, I'm losing the Clipboard Manager!  (But if anyone _does_ care and
> can advise me how to trace/diagnose the issue, I'll be happy to do it.)

I care, but for what it's worth, I'm guessing that if anything's
anachronistic, it's WordPerfect, since the clipboard manager seems to
work generally.  I'm sure there are others that would have a more
informed opinion than mine (maybe Eduard reads the list?), but the
only other thing I can suggest is reporting a bug on
bugzilla.xfce.org.

Sorry, this is just me speaking without any experience with WP.

(By the way, the link on the goodies site,
http://xfce-goodies.berlios.de/bugs.html, needs to be updated.)

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com