Lost XFCE panel

Michel Doucet mimi.doucet at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 20 17:41:20 CET 2006

Good evening,
I'm working with Ubuntu with the XFCE4 environment. Yesterday I tried
the Dapper release and I got a lot of problems. For now it's OK I am
coming back with the Breezy release. One thing is missing, I lost my
XFCE panel. I know I can reach my programs with a right click on the
screen but I had some interesting plugins in this panel.,When the
session starts I see this panel for a few milliseconds and then it's
seems to be killed. I can also see the panel very briefly when I make
"run xfce4-panel".
Do you have some advices to repair this situation ? Thanks a lot.

PS. Sorry for my bad English ;-)