Icons on desktop

Michael Fierro biffster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:32:52 CET 2006

On 2/17/06, Lorenzo Franceschini <l.franceschini at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I put my programs on the desktop like KDE/Gnome ?

Ugh. Why would you want to? That's *so* inelegant!

Seriously, though, you need some type of replacement for xfdesktop. I
understand that ROX and/or idesk will work for this. I can't say for
sure, since I personally can't stand icons on the desktop.

Michael Fierro                                      biffster at gmail.com
Y! Messenger: miguelito_fierro                           AIM: mfierro1
http://biffster.org                           http://weightjournal.com
---
"As long as the prerequisite for that shining Paradise is
ignorance, bigotry, and hate...I say the Hell with it."
 --Inherit the Wind (kingubu)