icons on the pannel

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Thu Feb 16 13:01:05 CET 2006

tor, 16 02 2006 kl. 19:47 +0800, skrev Deephay:
>   Thx! But that menu have only a few icons, and that is the menu I have
> mentioned in the previous thread.

There should be an "Other" item or something like that, probably the
last item in the menu (option menu). You should then be able to write a
path to an icon (or the name of an icon in the current icon theme) in
the text entry below the option menu, or use the file chooser to browse
to an icon by using the open icon next to the text entry.

I'm sorry that my answer is vague. I use Xfce SVN and I don't really
remember how the launcher item properties dialog is in Xfce 4.2, and as
such base my answer on the screenshot in the documentation.

Stefan