www-test.xfce.org

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Sat Feb 4 22:28:57 CET 2006

Hi all,

Nick has been working like crazy on the 'new' website. The website layout
is pretty much finished, but most of the static content is missing.

We need your input! Here's how you can help:

- pick a subsection and write out tree navigation tree - post them on the ML
  for discussion
- write or fill the pages with content in basic html:
  use _only_ basic tags (no div, class, style etc. no tables either please)
  send me (Auke) the result for inclusion on the website

Later we will allow translators to translate this static content

I will start this part once enough static content is finished - this way I can
provide translatable content to everyone in an easy form.

dynamic content is outside of the scope of this e-mail because that part of the
code is actively being worked on.

Hope you can help us!

Auke & Nick