Where are contents of Notes Plugin stored?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Dec 23 22:55:17 CET 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 06:49 -0500, JoeHill wrote:

> ...did I do something to seriously piss you people off? If so, I'm
> really, really sorry. I did not intend to. However, I'm sensing a
> somewhat hostile tone to the replies.

	Always remember the standard rule-of-thumb: Read every message as if it
were sent by your loving sainted mother (or whomever you might prefer).
Never try to attribute inflection, tone or emotion into an email, forum
or list post.  Even if you are being cussed out with massive flameage
and questions on your DNA, just read it as a goodnight message from your
mother.

Joe "Momma" Klemmer