Where are contents of Notes Plugin stored?

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 23 12:54:53 CET 2006

On Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:36:25 +0100
Mike Massonnet got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> > Sorry, found the data, seems because the version of the Notes plugin had
> > changed, it was reading from a new rc file. I'll try and figure out how to
> > get the data over, at least I know it's there. Sorry for the...well, being
> > annoying. This has not been a good week :-\
>
> On a side note, maybe I was wrong, and the answer you are looking for
> is:
>
> http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/goodies-dev/2006-November/000392.html

Excellent, thanks. I haven't upgraded to the new Notes plugin as of yet, but
I'll keep this handy. All I had to do was copy the data from my backup to the
new rcfile, log out, and all is well (except for War, Famine, Plagues, and
Mandriva, but I think those are outside the scope of your project...).

Thanks man :-)