Where are contents of Notes Plugin stored?

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 23 11:56:42 CET 2006

After upgrading my OS, I copied my .config dir over, and everything was there,
clipboard, notes, everything. Now, upon having to do a *second* install,
because of a bug in the package management (grumble), the contents of my Notes
plugin are gone. I still have a copy of the old .config dir, but I can't find
where the data is stored. Help? (I've subscribed to the goodies list was
suggested, but I'm kinda in panic mode here...)

Thanks.