mount plugin

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 22 18:01:10 CET 2006

I ain't gonna test this, but I loaded the mount plugin, and I saw something
that kinda gave me a chill: it includes / and /home. If I were to accidentally
click on one of those...is there a *Warning: You are about to do something very
stupid*, because, in case you haven't already figured it out, I would kinda
need that feature...or possibly add an entry to the rc file that would exlude
those mount points? I checked the site out for any info on this, but I couldn't
even download the source to see if there were any docs.

Thanks!