MRU in the Xfce Menu?

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Sat Dec 16 18:25:03 CET 2006

Andrew Robinson a écrit :
> Is there any way of achieving an MRU (most recently used) list in the
> Xfce menu? For example, if I execute Synaptic from the menu, it then
> is the last one to be executed and goes into this menu. Then there can
> be a configurable number of MRU items to be displayed.
>
> It is one nice thing about the Windows menu that I miss in XFCE.

Please don't take this personally, but this is one among *many* features
from GNOME or KDE (I haven't been using Windows since Y2K, so I can't
really speak for that :oD) that I'm really glad *not* to have in XFCE.
I'm a die-hard Slackware user, since that distro adheres to the KISS
(Keep It Simple Stupid) principle. XFCE is my favourite window manager
for the exact same reason.

Regards,

Niki Kovacs