[Terminal] "--tab" option miss-behaves

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Dec 7 07:08:51 CET 2006

On Mon, 2006-12-04 at 14:10 +0100, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> > 	Hey, did I ever send you the man page for Terminal?
>
> Yes, and I asked you to send xml. ;-)

	Ah, that's right.  Well, how about in nroff / troff / whateveritisroff
for now and xml when I can figure out how to wrap my head around xml?
Normally I don;t have such a hard tim picking things up but for reasons
unknown to me XML just doesn't want to sink in.

	I've gotten Conglomerate and will see if I can figure it out enough to
make docbook man pages.