xfmedia 0.9.2 released

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 3 20:00:19 CET 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:59:41 -0800
Brian J. Tarricone got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> After over a year of sitting around doing nothing with it, I cleaned up
> xfmedia a bit, fixed a couple outstanding bugs, and figured I'd roll up
> a new release.  There isn't anything majorly new here, but those of you
> with problems might want to give it a look.

Okay, one more (sorry Brian!), and I won't bug ya anymore. It's really
no biggie, it's still a great player, just not doin' the 'extra cool' stuff I
was thinkin' in my addled brain.

Anyhow, I was curious as to why it did not start with the songs I had loaded
previously. No real big thing, like I say, when I can just either load a PL or
a bunch of songs with drag and drop. However when I looked at the '-help'
output, it appears that it should not be clearing the playlist unless I pass
the -c argument.

Am I finding bugs, or are these things no one else is experiencing?

Thanks all, any help appreciated, and Brian, sorry again if I came off as a
smartass, just playin' no offense intended, k? :-)

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046