xfmedia 0.9.2 released

JoeHill joehill at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 3 13:29:31 CET 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:59:41 -0800
Brian J. Tarricone got an infinite number of monkeys to type out:

> After over a year of sitting around doing nothing with it, I cleaned up
> xfmedia a bit, fixed a couple outstanding bugs, and figured I'd roll up
> a new release.  There isn't anything majorly new here, but those of you
> with problems might want to give it a look.

One thing I noticed. If I minimize to tray, then log out with save session,
xfmedia is there in the tray when I log back in, but I cannot restore it. I
have access to the Play/Stop/etc. menu, but clicking/double-clicking does
nothing.

Anyone else get that? It would be way cool to have it start in the tray on
login :-) (I tried using alltray, but of course then you don't have access to
the xfmedia menu).

Cheers and thanks!

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046