Newbie Questions with Xfce 4.4

Terry teaman at exemail.com.au
Fri Dec 1 03:59:55 CET 2006

Stavros Giannouris wrote:
> <snip> try to add to the autostarted applications an entry that runs 'Thunar --daemon' and see what will happen.
>

> <snip>
> Chances are that you'll find a checkbox to enable/disable it in
> autostart apps.

Where is / are this "autostarted applications" and "autostart apps"?

The only way I've found so far is to create a desktop entry in
/Autostart, which is extremely slow or leaving the application open when
I log out, which works sometimes and sometimes not.

--

Xfce on PCLinuxOS, OOo 2.0.2 (en_GB).
Direct mail to teaman is not opened; if necessary, email realmail.