Desktop Linux survey

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Thu Aug 24 03:16:53 CEST 2006

	Ok, many have probably already seen this but if you haven't then here's
the scoop.  DesktopLinux.com is running a survey of peoples desktop
setups.  They have the contradicting request that people "spread the
word" yet ask that the survey not be posted to any mailing lists.  I
believe they are trying to keep the survey from being inundated by
people trying to get their favorite distro or browser (or desktop
environment<grin>) the most votes.  However, I believe that the
membership of this list are above all of that.  The survey can be
reached by going to http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS9835380873.html
and following the link.  Remember, I'm not calling for everyone to go
there and vote a hundred times for Xfce.  Just go and vote for the stuff
you actually use.