"Startup Applications" is not shown on xfce-setting-show

Stefan Stuhr xfceuserslist at sstuhr.dk
Thu Aug 10 23:58:10 CEST 2006

tor, 10 08 2006 kl. 18:07 -0300, skrev LaPeq FCI:
> Version : 4.3.90.1
>
> Why does that happen? It can only be found in the native xfce menu.
>
> Screenshot attached =)

There's no screenshot attached to your mail, but I do think I understand
what you mean.

Autostarted ("Startup") Applications isn't in the MCS dialog
(xfce-setting-show) because it's not an MCS plugin, and because it
doesn't have a wrapper MCS plugin like the one for Preferred
Applications, AFAIK.

Does it need to have (or be) an MCS plugin of its own? I am not sure. It
may be better to have a button in the Sessions and Startup MCS dialog
that opens the Autostarted Applications dialog. I also believe that it
would be better to do something similar for the WM Tweaks MCS dialog.

Stefan