Orage bug?

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Thu Aug 10 21:49:14 CEST 2006

Hi...

Yesterday I programmed two weekly repeated events in Orage, on
tuesdays and thursdays, a two hour period each day, with begin dates/end
dates. All was well, and the correct days of the events were correctly
highlighted.

Today (after a reboot to change the kernel), I opened Orage again, and
found that Tuesday till thursday was highlighted in each week. (Including
wednesday). Just opening the Tuesday event and saving it again
de-highlighted the wednesdays of the entire months - back to normal.

Ideas?
John