Windows XP XFCE

Vincent Groenewold vincentgroenewold at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:47:24 CEST 2006

That would be very nice for sure, but they weren't jokes ofcourse, just
expectations. I don't believe that those people are going to actually use
it, unless they're forced. :) I mean, xfce would be much more popular if
that wasn't the case. Unless those 400 are techies and love tweaking and
stuff, they would want to stick with the start-button at the
left-bottom-hand side of the screen.

To keep it a bit on-topic. I do believe xfce-looks.org has a XP theme as
well, not sure though.