Bug in menu editor

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Wed Aug 9 13:57:23 CEST 2006

** Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at corsac.net> [2006-08-09 12:53]:
> On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 11:18 +0100, Paul Tansom wrote:
> > You got me excited there for a minute as I spotted orage in the Debian
> > packages list. Sadly it doesn't appear to do anything at all - just
> > starts a process that produces no visible output bar an entry in the
> > process list :( I'll read up a bit more before giving up though, just
> > in
> > case.
>
> Orage is the new name of Xfcalendar. In beta1 there is _no_ orage panel
> plugin, it has been introduced in beta2. Rest of the soft behaves like
> Xfcalendar, plus improvements.
** end quote [Yves-Alexis Perez]

It sounds good. I did have xfcalendar installed, although I think my
primary use was of the panel plugin that simply popped up a calendar
rather than being able to schedule items in it - something I would like
to get sorted better.

I've checked the Debian bug list and there seem to be a number of issues
related to my problem raised against orage. I'll have to wait for a bit
before I can play. I've been spending too much time actually using my
computer and XFCE rather than keeping up on new developments obviously!

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | http://www.aptanet.com