Bug in menu editor

Paul Tansom paul at aptanet.com
Wed Aug 9 12:18:07 CEST 2006

** Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac at corsac.net> [2006-08-09 11:05]:
> On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 10:55 +0100, Paul Tansom wrote:
> > I've had enough fun
> > getting this far in the upgrade process, so I think I'll wait a while
> > for the Debian testing packages to be upgraded.
>
> Beta2 should propagate trough testing in about ~10 days.
>
> > I still have a few
> > plugins I'd like to get back (mainly the xfcalendar on I think, so I
> > can
> > pop up a calendar above the clock again)
>
> Beta2 has the orage plugin which will do this :)
** end quote [Yves-Alexis Perez]

You got me excited there for a minute as I spotted orage in the Debian
packages list. Sadly it doesn't appear to do anything at all - just
starts a process that produces no visible output bar an entry in the
process list :( I'll read up a bit more before giving up though, just in
case.

--
Paul Tansom | Aptanet Ltd. | http://www.aptanet.com